Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fun with sex and adventure

I remember long ago, I don't exactly remember when but I must have been around 12-13 years old, I wanted to make a sex game. Well perhaps less of a sex game, more of a relationship simulator game where the end reward is sex (basically every yaoi game out there); like I said, I must have been 12 or 13 years old then, I distinctly remember being into yaoi roleplaying forums back then.

I've been fufilling the list off my diary little by little now and I can't believe I haven't done this yet.

Well, no time like the present right?

I don't want to make just any dating sim game though, not right now at least; I deffo had plans on making one in the past, the files filled with concept art and scripts are scattered all around in my hard-drives. I want to make an adventure game, I want to make something fun, it doesn't even have to be to the best of my abilities, just...fun.

It'd be great if people could enjoy a game I enjoyed making, if I kept that momentum up, I'm sure it will show through. I haven't decided on a title for the game yet, but I have outlined 6 chapters, just outlines. Everything is still at its bare bones. So far, it's a story about an orphan boy who stumbles upon the abandoned castle of a former evil wizard and somehow manages to become the new leader of his demon minions. I don't want to give too much away just yet though (call me stingy).

Well I don't know what else to add to this post, seeyaz!

--verttie

No comments:

Post a Comment