Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Project Hecka

There was a game I wanted to make, the first adventure game studio game I ever wanted to make, about a cult in an all-girl's high school.

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=31270.msg401335#msg401335

Whatever happened to that?

It just never went off and now I feel like if I don't get it done then I'm doing myself a diservice.

I remember at one point (after so many years) I looked at the script and was like bleeergh.

I think this would be a good opportunity to learn 3D art better, make pre-rendered 3D modeled backgrounds.

First step is to write a better script with more interesting puzzles, I feel the original puzzles were too bland and a product of the script rather than challenges and while I don't want to fill the game up with just puzzle to puzzle solving for plot progression, there should be more variety, it'll hopefully make the actual gaming experience enjoyable.

Well, here's to being ambitious, time to start it off again!

No comments:

Post a Comment