Friday, July 12, 2013

Focus, I need it.

I keep going through my old projects that just never came off the ground. I can't seem to focus on just one that I want to complete, at some points I feel as if I need even more time developing the stories so it would have even more substance to them.

It seems obvious really, but actually doing it, meh.

Wasn't the point of creating this blog to do just that? To make me more focused?

Instead I'm here in front of my laptop screen just typing up my thoughts on how I need to be more focused, what an oxymoron.

I should go to costa or something and write, just write.

The game that I'm really feeling like making is that gay love story.

I should write it as if I'm writing a movie, then work around the obstacles to make puzzles.

At this point, I need to just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment