Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Spontaneous May

In an attempt to release *something*, I had decided to work on a game as I went along (or semi-spontaneous at least). I had written up some simpe day by day goals for myself to abide by, so I could keep everything in check.

...'course I'm actually a little behind, even on this blog. I had planned to blog about it weekly and I'm off a day lol. Other than that, there are a bunch of stuff in my checklist that I haven't tackled yet for one reason or another (mostly procastination, let's be real here).

Regardless, I feel like things are still coming along nicely, I've been conceptualising the story and puzzles as I go along and it feels good. I've decided to extend my one month schedule to approximately 3-4 months (Guys over at 'Extras' really do know their stuff- NB: I know what they said about setting yourself up to make a game within a month, but this isn't my first game).

So far I'm behind on two scenes, two character walkcycles, two puzzles. The main character's walkcycle took longer than it should but at least I'm almost done with it:



Being so early in development, I don't feel comfortable enough yet to reveal much info on this character, just that she is the main character, that has definitely been set in stone.

Welp! That's all for this post, see ya later sweets!

--Iddie

No comments:

Post a Comment